Monday, February 15, 2016

Re: Cursor behaviour change?

On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 7:19:51 AM UTC-5, John Little wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 12:31:17 AM UTC+13, Christian Brabandt wrote:
>
> > I think this is a bug in the matchparen plugin. You might need to update
> > your vim.
>
> If it is indeed a matchparen bug, updating vim won't help, as I've just updated from github and the plugin hasn't changed and still gives the problem.
>
> To see otajuun's problem I have to
> set noai nosi nocin
> (no autoindent, smartindent or C indent)
>
> If I suppress the matchparen plugin by adding
> let g:loaded_matchparen = 1
> to my .vimrc, the behaviour stops. This might be a workaround for otajuun.
>
> Regards, John Little

Thanks John Little!
I disabled matchparen using the line you provided in my global vimrc, and it did the trick! I really don't care if my parenthesis and braces don't highlight, so it's a perfect solution for me.

My brain loves you, thanks!

Jonathan

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: