Sunday, February 19, 2017

gVim 8.0 (patches 1-133): netrw :Explore command not recognized

I'm on Win7Pro-64-bit. When I type ":E(xplore)" I get the following:

<quote>

***sorry*** this version of netrw requires vim 7.4 with patch 213
E117: Unknown function netrw#Explore

</quote>

I have not found this exact issue in my searching, but I have seen
several open issues on the Vim bug tracker involving Windows and
netrw. Has any patch addressed this problem? Or is this somehow a
problem on my end?

Thanks in advance!

--
boB

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: