Saturday, February 25, 2017

Re: Updated indent/tf.vim

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> Christian Robinson wrote:
>
>> This version uses shiftwidth() instead of &shiftwidth.
>
> Thanks, I'll include it.
>
> No need to send it to the mailing list.

Apologies, I used the wrong address. I intended to only send it
directly to you.

- Christian

--
Christian J. Robinson <heptite@gmail.com>
"I'm not screwed. I'm beyond screwed. Screwed is sitting across the room,
waving at me, and saying, 'Hi! Glad I'm not you!'" -- Unknown

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: