Sunday, September 17, 2017

new tool lib conflict with gvim lib

I install a new tool, and I export the LD lib.
########
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.3/lib/lnx64.o:"$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
########

But my gvim cannot launch.
########
/usr/bin/gvim: /opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2016.3/lib/lnx64.o/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libicuuc.so.55)
########

My gvim linked lib is replaced by Xilinx lib.
So Xilinx tool can not run with gvim at the same time. Now I split the .bashrc file as two. one basic env include gvim(.bashrc_basic), another only include xilinx env(.bashrc_xil). When I run xilinx tool, I open a new cmd window, and source .bashrc_xil, this window only run xilinx tool. The action can solve my problem.

Is there another way makes me run xilinx tool and gvim the same time in same cmd window?

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: