Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Dead keys doesn't work in a terminal window in gvim

I'm using gvim 8.1.1140 on Windows 7 with US-International layout
keyboard.

Normally, when I use the command prompt cmd.exe, with code page 1252,
and press the ' key (dead key) and the "a" key I get "á", but on a
terminal window in gvim I get 'a.
The same happens with the keys "^" and "a". I should get "â", but I get
^a.

On neovim I don't have that problem, and I can get accented characters
using dead keys on a terminal.

Many thanks in advance,

--
Cesar

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: