Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Re: Vim "by far the best editor on the iPad"

> On 3 Apr 2019, at 18.41, Eric Weir <eeweir@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> I'd like to learn more about this. In particular about the plugin manager used under Ivim. By iFiles do you mean iOS's Files app. I've made almost no use of that on my iPad. Do I understand it is accessible in iVim? Likewise iCloud? And via iCloud Dropbox?
>
I just had a look at my iVim config, seems I remembered wrong about the plugin manager. But in principle the only thing missing is curl, so if you find a way to transfer the plugin files to the iPad things should work.
For iVim <-> Files <-> Dropbox have a look at :help ios-share.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: