Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Re: how to search with cscope ignoring case?

On Friday, April 19, 2013 at 8:28:50 AM UTC-7, toothpik wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 01:56:16PM +0800, Issac Liao wrote:
> > Hi:
>
> > recently I fall in love with cscope in vim.
> > this feature is awesome.
> > but then I found that I could not search text ignoring letter case.
>
> > eg.
> > I type :cs f t logdisplayer
> > vim will fail to find LogDisplayer.
>
> > this has been really frustrating.
> > so I look up the manual and search through the internet.
> > but I can not find a way to fix my problem.
>
> > I use cscope -CRbq to build the database for cscope as suggested.(-C will
> > enable searching case-insensitive)
> > but obviously vim does not work with that.
>
> > I tried :cs add cscope.out -C too . It doesn't work.
>
> > so I wonder is there a way to make :cs find searching ignoring case?
>
> what happens when you
>
> :set ignorecase
>
> ?

nope. `:set ignorecase` only tells vim to ignore case, not the cscope.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: