Sunday, November 27, 2011

How to customize CTRL-W CTRL-F?

Hi,

I want to customize the behavior of CTRL-W CTRL-F. For example, it is
of the pattern #include <header.h>, I will search for C and C++ header
file directories. If it is of the pattern import os, I'll search for
python library directories for file os.py.

More generally, it a line match for some pattern, I will call an
external program (the program could be written as a vim function) to
resolve the file to be opened.

:help CTRL-W_f doesn't tell me how to customize it. Could anybody let
me know how to do so? Thanks!

Regards,
Peng

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: