Sunday, November 27, 2011

Re: NeoComplCache plugin set map to select from popup

Hi stardiviner!

On So, 27 Nov 2011, stardiviner wrote:

> => On [2011-11-27 13:06:55 +0900]:
> matsushita shougo Said:
> > HI, I'm the author of neocomplcache.
> >
> > > I set NeoComplCache in my vimrc like this.
> > > All of those are from help file of NeoComplCache.
> > > I want to map <C-n>,<C-p> or <C-j>,<C-k> to select complete item from popup.
> > > Does anybody knows how to set this ?
> > > By the way, if you have good hints on my NeoComplCache setting. plese tell me.
> > > I will apperciate it.
> > > ( I know this setting is long, you can jump to map setting directly. )
> > ...
> > >
> > >
> > > á á á á" Plugin key-mappings.
> > > á á á á" <CR>: close popup and save indent.
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><CR> áneocomplcache#close_popup() . "\<CR>"
> > > á á á á" <TAB>: completion.
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><TAB> ápumvisible() ? "\<C-n>" : "\<TAB>"
> > > á á á á" <C-h>, <BS>: close popup and delete backword char.
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><C-h> neocomplcache#smart_close_popup()."\<C-h>"
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><BS> neocomplcache#smart_close_popup()."\<C-h>"
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><C-y> áneocomplcache#close_popup()
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><C-e> áneocomplcache#cancel_popup()
> > > á á á áinoremap <expr><C-g> áneocomplcache#undo_completion()
> > > á á á á" FIXME use <C-n>, <C-p> or <C-j>, <C-k> to select from popup.
> > >
> >
> > What's your problem?
> > <C-n> and <C-p> are default mappings to select from popup.
>
> I tested, I find <C-n>, <C-p> can not work correct. when I press <C-n>, will input ^N directly.

You need to use those mappings when the popup-menu is displayed. In
insert mode, it won't work. See the documentation of the plugin, how to
start completion mode.

> I guess some thing is conflict with NeoComplCache. Or some wrong with my upper configuration.
> And I have checked my vimrc. No other <C-n> setted. Do you know some thing will affect this ?
> my vimrc is at here [ http://paste.ubuntu.com/751091/ ], it is very long ....

Sorry, this is way to long. Is there a reason, you need such a long
.vimrc? BTW: See http://vimhelp.appspot.com/vim_faq.txt.html#faq-36.12
for debugging.

regards,
Christian
--
In 80% aller Software-, Hardware-, etc. Probleme hilft die
AEG-Methode: Ausschalten, Einschalten, Geht wieder.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: