Monday, November 28, 2011

vim slow running latex files

I'm using vim with a bunch of plugins ( pathogen, ctags, snipmate, supertab,... ), and everything works fine for all kinds of file extensions.

However, when I'm try to edit .tex files it presents two problems which seem related. First, vim starts to work really slow, and second, when I press "any letter" + <tab>,
 it tries to auto-complete with words previously written in the text.

One way which I tried to solve those issues, is by removing the supertab plugin from my bundle folder, but it's a not satisfactory solution.

--
Jônatas Eduardo

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: