Friday, November 25, 2011

Re: Backporting script to vim 6.3 (need help)

On 11/25/11 05:51, Preben Randhol wrote:
> Thanks I'll check it out. At the moment I have disabled my functions
> that calculated indentation type and size for Python files as I was
> using dictionaries to do that. I see I can rewrite it into using a
> string as you say. But not sure I need it as I will only be editing my
> own files, and then I know the //correct// indentation type (TAB) and
> size (4) ;-)

In pre-7.0 releases, I found I generally had to marshal
everything into and out of strings. Slow & ugly, but functional.

-tim


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: