Monday, September 22, 2014

Re: zsh, solarized: Random typed keys shown on screen with wierd colors.

On Monday, September 15, 2014 6:13:30 PM UTC+3, Dan Lowe wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2014, at 05:42 AM, Ory Band wrote:
>
> >
>
> > I have my $TERM set correctly I presume: 'xterm-256-color' outside TMUX,
>
> > and 'screen-256-color' inside TMUX. In Vim 'term' is set according to
>
> > outside environment $TERM, and also 't_Co=256'.
>
>
>
> I don't know if this has any bearing on your problem, but I believe the
>
> correct terminal names do not have the second hyphen you are using, e.g.
>
> I have always seen these name as follows:
>
>
>
> xterm-256color
>
> screen-256color
>
>
>
> Dan

Yeah, I'm using the correct names (the ones you wrote). I had a typo when writing this post.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: