Friday, April 17, 2015

Re: vim-go issue, installed with vundle

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 3:17:18 AM UTC-5, R. Lucas wrote:
> Hi, hope all's well. Had a question regarding the installation the vim-go plugin. I installed it via vundle. I've checked my $PATH, $GOPATH, and $GOBIN and they all look good, but I'm not getting any syntax highlighting and :GoInstallBinaries does nothing. Any thoughts? Here's my .vimrc.
>
> autocmd VimEnter * NERDTree
> let NERDTreeShowHidden=1
> set nocompatible
> filetype off
> syntax enable
> ...
> set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/vundle
> call vundle#rc()
> Plugin 'gmarik/vundle'
> ...
> Plugin 'fatih/vim-go'
> filetype plugin indent on

I don't use Vundle, but this does not look like the installation instructions at https://github.com/gmarik/Vundle.vim

I see neither "call vundle#begin()" nor "call vundle

No comments: