Monday, January 2, 2017

Re: vim session plugin with MacVim Question

Hi,




On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 04:37:20PM -0500, Tim Gray wrote:
> I don't use NerdTree, but I do use vim-session with MacVim. I do not
> experience what you are talking about. I usually close my sessions with the
> CloseSession, but I just tried quitting MacVim without closing the session
> or even closing the buffers. When I restarted and loaded the session, I got
> no warnings.

Thanks for trying that for me.


> Sorry I don't have a solution for you, but there is hope. I'm using MacVim
> 8.0 (119) installed through brew and updated MacVim's internal mechanism.


I am using the 7.3 snapshot. I haven't really moved to later versions as everything pretty much works ok!

I guess i'll try and contact the plugin author.

Thanks again!


Russ

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: