Saturday, December 21, 2019

Export Vim screen with multiple vertical splits to HTML ?

People,

I know about exporting Vim diffs to HTML but I have a situation where it
is convenient for me to look at a bunch of files in Vim each in a
vertical split. Now while it is convenient for me to look at these
files this way, I cannot easily share this convenient view with other
(non-tech) people. What I am thinking is that it would be nice to
export this view to HTML in the same way a diff view can be exported.
The end result I guess would be multiple, side-by-side HTML divs that
are independently vertically scrollable.

Can anyone comment if this is doable? - perhaps as a Vim plugin?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra NSW 2794
Australia
E-mail: phil@pricom.com.au

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/85390a23eac74ab3582013d8cf6ca038%40pricom.com.au.

No comments: