Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Re: viw / how to select a one char word ?



Den mån 3 feb. 2020 12:17M Kelly <mckelly2833@gmail.com> skrev:
Hi,

Is there a way to select a one char word ?
lbve or viw or ?  All my attempts seem to continue on to the beginning (or end) of the next word.
Is it that a 'word' cannot be a single char ?

thx for everything vim,
-m

I simply use v. Doesn't that work for you? I have to wait a little moment before I hit the next key because I have 'timeoutlen' set to a rather high value to compensate for my motor disability (I have cerebral palsy and move slower than normal), but with the normal 'timeoutlen' of 100 ms that should not be a problem for physically normal people.


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CADAJKhAH09gXtz7jmK-nAdxfXxZzLRt%2BLcxzj-MU1i%3DyJqpZ2g%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: