Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Losing highlighting after line break

I solved the problem I had yesterday — I had missed that the `matchgroup=Group` for a region must come before the `start=...` and `end=...`.

Now I have run into another problem: I sometimes lose highlighting of contained items and the end of a region after a linebreak inside a region. Since I can't remember having seen this before I'm probably doing something wrong in my syntax script. I have searched for /line in syntax.vim but not found anything relevant. (Not the first time my main problem with :help is that I can't find what I'm looking for!)

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/CADAJKhAXQGbZtnO1cCcS9ZOuwDUr2TcoP3N9_2a57-ryEVAUrQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments: