Thursday, March 7, 2013

errorformat setup

I'm having trouble figuring out how to setup errorformat. I know the format of my compiler and lint tool is setup as follows:

"<filename>",<linenumber> <error type> <error number>: <error message>

but right from the start I'm having an issue. How do I specify quotation marks in the error format?

Also I have a side question. errorformat help talks about %*{conv}, %O/P/Q. I was not able to find definitions for those? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help is appreciated.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: