Sunday, March 10, 2013

Re: Vim on the iPad

On Mar 10, 2013, at 8:24 AM, Eric Weir <eeweir@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I came across references to jailbroken devices running hotter. Is that true? Why would that be?

I've only ever done it to my phone, but it did not run noticeably warmer when I did. I haven't heard that they might do that, either, so I can't say why it might be. My phone (iPhone 5) gets fairly hot sometimes, but I haven't jailbroken this one yet. I don't think there is any relation between this and JB.

--
b

Sent from my iPhone

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: