Monday, February 23, 2015

Re: autocommand when path/cwd is changed?

When I change of cwd through my NERDTree, it's
like to change of a whole project working on in my
mind.
So I would like to update the path to find my files from
this special project.

example:
set path+=./templates/ (if the project is a python project)
set path+=./src,./headers (if this is a c++ project etc)


On 02/17/2015 06:10 PM, Ben Fritz wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 10:16:45 AM UTC-6, aRkadeFR wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I dont find any {event} for an autocommand when the cwd is changed.
>> How does it work?
>>
> Unfortunately I do not think there is such an autocmd event.
>
> What are you trying to accomplish? Perhaps there is a different way.
>

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: