Friday, April 3, 2015

Re: How to indicate multiple window lines that belong to a long line in a file

On 2015-04-03 12:06, 'Paul' via vim_use wrote:
> Thank Tim for the suggestion. I should mention that I am using gvim
> 7.4 on a Windows 8.1 system. I set my gvim window font as
>
> set guifont Andale_Mono:h10
>
> Following your suggestion, I tried other available fonts via menu
> Edit->Select Font... Unfortunately none of them is better than
> Andale_Mono, and some are even worsen than Andale_Mono because even
> fewer symbols are displayed.

It works in the Linux+X+gvim and Linux+X+uxterm/urxvt+vim
combinations I use here. Same on the FreeBSD box I've got nearby.
But since I don't have a Windows machine at hand, I'm afraid I can't
be much more help here and will have to step aside for someone else
who does run Win8 and can suggest a good font.

-tim



--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: