Friday, January 29, 2010

Re: Python indention

Torsten Andre wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I am having some trouble with my indention in python. I installed the
> indention plugin for Python under [1] and according to the
> documentation, I think comments starting with a "#" should not moved to
> the very left of the page, but the current line indention should be
> kept. In my case, whenever I type a "#" to start a comment, the comment
> is moved to the very left. I tried it including and excluding the plugin
> file (and restarting vim), but the behavior kept the same. Can someone
> tell me how to alter this stupid behavior?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> Torsten
>

Yes, thank you! That did the trick. And the thanks for the links, they
helped a lot.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: