Saturday, April 27, 2013

How to Install Powerline on windows

Hi all
I'm a noob of vim.
I tried to install powerline (Lokaltog/powerline) these days, but still failed.
There is no doc about intallation on windows,so I want to know the steps of install it on windows.

Thanks for your sight and appriciate for any anyhelp.


For now, I download the git zip.  Use "setup.py install" or "setup.py install"
add vimrc"set rtp+=C:\Python33\Lib\site-
packages\Powerline-beta-py3.3.egg\powerline\bindings\vim"
or "set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/powerline/powerline/bindings/vim"
both get error message when run vim.
Error detected while processing function Powerline:
line 3:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>",line 1,in <module>
Error detected while processing function Powerline:
File"c:\Python33\lib\site-packages\poerline\beta\py3.3 XXXXX" line 371,in render
My vim is 7.7.905 with python3 and vundle

No comments: