Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Re: ANN: YankRing 17.0




On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Paul <google1241@rainslide.net> wrote:
On Monday, 29 April, 2013 at 00:29:05 BST, AK wrote:
Hi David, one issue I've run into with yankring is
that if I make a recording using q command, it works
fine as I record it, but once I try to play it back,
it gets stuck on a command like dt" and yankring asks
for a character.

I use Vim 7.3.

Is there a workaround for this?

Sounds like the same thing I was seeing only on a Debian system. (I've still not had time to debug it.)


I will try to reproduce it with an unpatched version of Vim 7.3, rather than the 7.3.758 I am currently running.
Of course I will have to reinstall somewhere to get that .exe (should have copied it first ...), but I will report back after my tests.

David
 

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments: