Sunday, April 28, 2013

Still having different pwd for different windows

I posted previously about the fact that pwd returns different
directories for different windows. I was pointed to autochdir, in
particular:

verbose set autochdir?

which always returns noautochdir.

I already have noautochdir in my vimrc, and the above command
indicates that netrw was last to set the autochdir option.

The problem is sporadic enough that it isn't clear to me that I will
ever be able to figure out how/when autochdir is being set (if it is).

As an alternative to tracking this down, is there a way to prevent
autochdir from being set at all? I mean even if a plugin or function
somehwere issues a command to set autochdir, I want [g]vim to be
incapable of complying.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: