Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Re: Fwd: vim: what the current best practice to work with excel file (xlsx)?

hi Chris:
did you add any new feature to solve this problem?

today I use your plugin to open another 20M csv file, and since I mapped my <blank> key into C-f, it froze for quite a while on my keystroke again...
can I config the plugin to use other keystroke for what it is doing with <blank> key?

thanks!


On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM, ping <songpingemail@gmail.com> wrote:
thanks!


On 04/05/2013 02:47 PM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
Hi ping!

On Fr, 05 Apr 2013, ping wrote:

[CSV filetype plugin]
been nearly a year now...
from time to time I use this plugin, and it mostly of the time works great.

another issue I got annoying is , the <space> was re-mapped to some
folding functions.
I understand this is a neat feature, but that overides my previous
map, to use <space> as c-f (page down).
is there a way for me to undo this? (or can I define my own key for
the folding?)

Hm, no, currently there is no way to prevent the mapping of keys. I'll
take care of that.

For the time being, I suggest put your favorite mapping into a file
~/.vim/after/ftplugin/csv.vim

That should take care of it.

regards,
Christian


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
 
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: