Saturday, August 24, 2013

Re: Strange indent even if not pasting

On 24/08/13 20:12, Jakub Tětek wrote:
> Hello,
> Today I made config file for vim. Problem is, that when I try to write or paste, I has wrong indent. Example:
> if(1/0==3){
> I just opened new line by o. Now I will simply press enter (after writing this text)
> And I am here, but I am supposed to have same indent on this line as on the previous one
> now I press enter and I have same indent as the previous line
> }
> Problem is that the line 3 and 4 should same indent as line 2, but it's bigger.
> my vimrc file if here: http://pastebin.com/7iAxLNiL
> Thanks for all suggestions
>
I see that :set ai and :set si are already commented-out. Try doing the
same for :filetype indent on and see if it helps.

Or else, look near the top of the output of :scriptnames and see if
there isn't some script you don't recognise (possibly even before your
own vimrc and probably named vimrc with no . or _ at the start), or even
(but less likely), lower down, some global plugin (in a directory named
…/plugin/) which might be doing something suspect.


Best regards,
Tony.
--
If the Lord God Almighty had consulted me before embarking upon the
Creation,
I would have recommended something simpler.
-- Alfonso the Wise, 13th Century King of Castile,
Commenting on the Almagest, by Ptolemy.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: