Monday, January 27, 2014

Link to vimweekly.... possible replacement for vimwikia

Sorry for the re-post, yesterday I announced a project that I was working on and I forgot to include a link to the page. Probably because I got overly excited about the project. Here is a link to the project http://www.vimweekly.com/

The goal here is very simple, - I will serve as the maintainer of the project and will be responsible for all the edits. The tips on VimWeekly will heavily based on community input, stackoverflow, books and the ultimate vim manual.


How much does it cost?
Its absolutely free and most important free from ads, hosting is currently provided by heroku. Depending on the traffic that site receives I might consider going for a paid service at no cost to community.


I also understand that people have bookmarks and all the other good stuffs, It is going to be a gradual process and is definitely going to take a long time before we fully transition from vimwikia.


Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make it better for us!


-T

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: