Sunday, July 27, 2014

Re: A New Vim T-Shirt

On 27/07/14 04:08, Thomas Hobohm wrote:
> I'm fine with sending the profits to the Kibaale project. It's not really a for-profit thing, I just wanted to get a T-shirt and I couldn't find anything I wanted. Just tell me how to donate and I'm game.

:help iccf-donations
:help sponsor
http://www.vim.org/sponsor/

Also, :help sponsor.txt and :help uganda.txt will give you more details
about what this charity project of Bram's is all about, and about how
you can help it (and Vim).
>
> Since the logo's "open-source", I figured it wouldn't be a problem. There's plenty of other people who sell their own vim t-shirts. If you can give me a way to contact Bram, I'll send him a message and make sure it's okay. I couldn't find his contact info with a quick glance at vim.org.
>
Open source doesn't mean anyone can do anything with it. The logo, in
particular, is also a trademark, and there have been trademark battles
in the past in other open-source projects, e.g. between Mozilla and Debian.

The From-line on any of Bram's posts would have told you his email
address: bram@moolenaar.net


Best regards,
Tony.
--
hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
132. You come back and check this list every half-hour.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: