Monday, July 14, 2014

Re: Vim spontaneously switch to tabs from spaces for indents

On Monday, July 14, 2014 8:54:13 PM UTC+4, Tim Chase wrote:
> I'm still getting blank lines inserted in your post. The Python
> mailing list maintains a good page on how to remedy that:

Sorry for the style issues, i'm generally not a maillist guy and
it's my first posting. Thanks for suggestions!
I totally overlooked it first time.

> When I have 'verbosefile' set, issuing ":verbose set et?" just
> reports the current setting value. But when I have 'verbosefile'
> unset, it actually prints the helpful information I was hoping to
> get. Does unsetting 'verbosefile' tell you anything more?

I get nothing when i attempt to ':verbose se et' even with the 'verbosefile' unset.
I see other stuff, such as ':Ggrep' output or ':lcd'.

Denis

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: