Saturday, November 22, 2014

gvim default color scheme

I like the default color scheme that I get with gvim (I'm running version 7.4 on Linux). A screenshot is attached. (Note: it looks like Windows because the window is being displayed by Cygwin/X on a Windows system.) I also have MacVim on a Mac running Mavericks and I would like to use the same color scheme there. I don't care for the MacVim color scheme (I especially don't like the use of bold for certain syntax items). I'm trying to figure out how to use the same color scheme that I get with gvim in MacVim. If I start gvim and run ":colo" it just says "default", but the default color scheme file doesn't actually define any colors. Can someone tell me where those colors are coming from and how to transfer that color scheme to the Mac? Thanks.

Andy

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: