Monday, February 2, 2015

Vim Indent

On my new laptop, I have installed gvim7.4 on Win-7.
With this auto-indent is some how not working. I am not sure if any thing needs to be enabled / disabled.
I use only C/C++:

Few of the problems I am facing are:

if ( cond )
cond--; // Indent not working.

The same code with Curly braces works fine:

if ( cond ) {
cond--; // <----- Indentation working here!!!!
}


int foo( ARG1,
ARG2) // No indentation here!!!
{
}

Note that the above is not corrected even if I force auto indent whole file using gg=G.

I am not sure what is causing this problem.
Earlier version which I was using with old laptop is working fine.

I have installed few plugins like : MultiSearch, Tab-Auto completion, which I think should not affect the Auto-indent by any way.

Any idea how to resolve this?

regards,
hari

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: