Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Re: Use terminal colors in GUI Vim?

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Nathan Neff<nathan.neff@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM, Patrick Gen-Paul<pgenpaul@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I used ":hi + copy/paste" to create a color scheme that reflects my
>> xterm's default colors.
>>
>> Pleas find attached the color scheme file I created manually via
>> copy/paste and a few substitutions + the relevant stanza of my
>> .Xdefaults file so all you need to do is replace my terminal color
>> definitions by yours.
>
> Thanks Glen -- I tried your colorscheme, and it looks a lot like mine.
>
> I'll go through the colors 1 by 1 when I have time -- in the meantime, I'll
> use your colorscheme :-)
>
> --Nate
>

Sorry, I meant Patrick-Gen Paul.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: