Monday, January 4, 2010

Re: filelist window ?

Hi Tom,

Wow I think your plugin is exactly what I was looking for ! Thanks!!

> If you use git, tselectfiles can get the list of files from there by
> setting b:trag_git to the absolute path to the git repos.

Yes, I use git.
What do you mean everytime when you say "set b:trag_git to.." ?
How and what exactly do I need to set ?
I tried to poke inside the plugin code, but couldn't find anything to
set.
I have several projects, each of which is managed by its own git
repository.

In addition, how do I make tselectfiles to work recursively ?
Again I looked in the plugin code but couldn't find any variable to
set..

Thanks a lot!
Ramagudi

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: