Monday, January 4, 2010

Re: filelist window ?

> What do you mean everytime when you say "set b:trag_git to.." ?

Before invoking the :TSelectFiles command you should define a method
from where to get the list of files in your project. I personally use
localvimrc (vimscript #1613) for this. In the root directory of my
project, I have a file .lvimrc that included the following line:

let b:trag_git = expand('<sfile>:p:h') .'/.git'

Or something similar.

> In addition, how do I make tselectfiles to work recursively ?

The :TSelectFilesInSubdirs command does that. But I'd really suggest
to use some sort of file list (either by means of a manifest file or
via git).

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: