Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Re: FIXME syntax highlighting.

On 26 Jan 2010, at 15:59, Maxim Kim wrote:
> On 26 янв, 18:35, Stroller <strol...@stellar.eclipse.co.uk> wrote:
>> The documentation [1] shows that "syn clear perlTodo" will clear this
>> highlighting for the current programming language, and presumably I
>> can put it in my .vimrc and never be bothered again when writing
>> Perl.
>>
>> Is it possible to clear the syntax highlighting for ALL *Todo types,
>> without having to list "javaTodo", "pamconfTodo", "groovyTodo", ...
>> individually?
>
> :hi Todo none

Many thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

Sorry if it wasn't clear - it's *only* the highlighting of the TODO,
FIXME, XXX elements that I'm interested - I love the syntax
highlighting of keywords, braces & so on.

Stroller.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: