Monday, January 4, 2010

Re: Patterns, variables and strange behavior of some thing.

I so understand that I should generate dynamically filling highlighting
groups .


For example i have this string:
[b]int aa, bb, cc, zz, ee;
[\b]
And this pattern:
[b]'\(\(int\)\([[:space:]]\+[^[:space:](),;]\+[,]\)\=[[:space:]]\+\)\zs[^[:space:](),;=]\+'[/b]
But witch's him i can find only one variables name of some those. Because,
that's i mean, two copies of the found expressions cannot begin with the one
symbols. It's that?

Can i give all variables name from string, of the these vid, which help of
only one pattern? And how?

>Is there a particular reason you feel the need to make your own syntax
>highlighting rules? Vim has syntax highlighting defined already for
>most common programming languages. What are you trying to highlight
>that you need to make up your own rules?
Vim is code editor - constructor.
It means that I can make with code editing that, that i want. Or my be my
idea not good.
Simpe I want create small changed, such as variable highlighting.

>Is this something you could share with others once you figure it out?
Or my be I have incorrect understood of forum orientation. :blush:
--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Patterns%2C-variables-and-strange-behavior-of-some-thing.-tp26986520p27012654.html
Sent from the Vim - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: