Monday, January 25, 2010

Re: visual_studio.vim

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:09 AM, David Fishburn
<dfishburn.vim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Will the versions you guys are talking about include (detailed)
> instructions on how to enable async communcation with Vim?
>
> Sounds like we would have to add some patches for the addon git
> repository, rather than a stock Vim.

I'm not really doing async communication; I'm just launching jobs and
letting the user load the results manually. I am going to investigate
popping up a dialog box or SOMETHING telling you that your build is
done and allowing you to load results if that's what you want.

As far as enabling async visual_studio.vim, I have just made a global
g:visual_studio_async which you activate in your .vimrc, and
everything else will (hopefully!) happen automatically.

I'm in crunch at present at work so I don't have much time to work on
my script, but I get a few minutes a day to work on it.

Max

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: