Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re: Open a new file if the file doesn't exist when using ctrl+W_ctrl+F?

On Feb 25, 12:58 am, "Christian Brabandt" <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:
> On Thu, February 25, 2010 3:33 am, Peng  Yu wrote:
> > I see the following line on the above page. But I'm not sure what
> > '<Leader>' represents here. Would you please let me know?
>
> > <Leader>is switches to the alternate file of file under cursor (e.g.
> > on  <foo.h> switches to foo.cpp)
>
> :h <Leader>

I typed "\is" in the "ESC" mode. Instead of switching to foo.cpp, vim
enters edit mode. I try to let mapleader =",", then type ",is" in the
ESC mode, vim still enters edit mode. What is wrong with my operations?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: