Saturday, June 26, 2010

Re: wrapmargin won't work although it's set

On 06/26/2010 08:43 PM, urbanite wrote:
> ak, thanks for your response. I was only setting wrapmargin or
> textwidth per session, not both at the same time. The settings I
> displayed are for a case when I set wrapmargin. As I type, the line
> just keeps wrapping without ever setting a newline until I hit enter.
> The same thing happens if I set wrapmargin to 0 and set textwidth to
> 72. Textwidth will show it is set to 72 but I can have over 200
> characters, three lines worth, and it won't start a new line. I also
> logged in as another user and have the same problem.


And you're typing at the end of line? If so, I don't see what's wrong..
it works for me with the same formatoptions as you have. Hopefully
someone else may be able to help out. -ak

No comments: