Friday, February 25, 2011

Re: Any dict plugin to translate English to Japanese?

Hi, tyru,

On 2/25/11, tyru <tyru.exe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I run the command in vim, but it fails with SEGV.
> Vim does segfault? strange.
> but at least, segfault seems that it is not vim plugin's bug, but Vim's bug.
> you must install one of w3m, lynx, elinks, links to get content
> according to :help ref-alc
> (oh I found that ref.vim does not have english help. I will report or
> send pull request to ref.vim's author)
>
> Please tell me your Vim's version and OS.
> and check if you installed program required for ref-alc source.

yes, I install w3m.
And I set the following comand in ~/.vimrc.
let g:ref_alc_cmd='w3m -dump %s'

I use CentOS 5.5 and vim version is
vim-enhanced-7.0.109-6.el5

Regards,
robert

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: