Thursday, February 24, 2011

Want to change color of highlighted text

I have Vim 7.3 on a Win 7 system. Everything is absolutely default as
installed from distribution
package at vim.org. I am editing files of collected email in Gvim. (For
anyone interested, I'm trying
to clean up the grossly inflated headers of mailing list messages,
such as those from vim_use,
where often the header is 90% of the messages' size)
I am in general I am satisfied with the coloring scheme.
However when I select some text , either with the mouse or shift + arrow
keys, the resulting
highlighting of the selected text is almost indistinguishable from the
screen background.
I'd like to change the area highlighting to stand out more from the
background.

How can I accomplish this?
I have looked at the color scheme definition files, but don't understand
them.
--
Rostyk

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: