Thursday, February 24, 2011

Re: Want to change color of highlighted text

On 02/24/2011 08:58 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
> I have Vim 7.3 on a Win 7 system. Everything is absolutely default as
> installed from distribution
> package at vim.org. I am editing files of collected email in Gvim. (For
> anyone interested, I'm trying
> to clean up the grossly inflated headers of mailing list messages, such
> as those from vim_use,
> where often the header is 90% of the messages' size)
> I am in general I am satisfied with the coloring scheme.
> However when I select some text , either with the mouse or shift + arrow
> keys, the resulting
> highlighting of the selected text is almost indistinguishable from the
> screen background.
> I'd like to change the area highlighting to stand out more from the
> background.
>
> How can I accomplish this?
> I have looked at the color scheme definition files, but don't understand
> them.

Something like:

hi Visual guifg=#rrggbb

e.g. 777777 for gray.

-Rainyday

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: