Friday, February 25, 2011

Re: Any dict plugin to translate English to Japanese?

> I use CentOS 5.5 and vim version is
> vim-enhanced-7.0.109-6.el5
hmm.. I don't have vim older than 7.2 so I can't test that.
I recommend to upgrade your vim.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 5:05 PM, robert song <robertsong.japan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, tyru,
>
> On 2/25/11, tyru <tyru.exe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I run the command in vim, but it fails with SEGV.
>> Vim does segfault? strange.
>> but at least, segfault seems that it is not vim plugin's bug, but Vim's bug.
>> you must install one of w3m, lynx, elinks, links to get content
>> according to :help ref-alc
>> (oh I found that ref.vim does not have english help. I will report or
>> send pull request to ref.vim's author)
>>
>> Please tell me your Vim's version and OS.
>> and check if you installed program required for ref-alc source.
>
> yes, I install w3m.
> And I set  the following comand in ~/.vimrc.
> let g:ref_alc_cmd='w3m -dump %s'
>
> I use CentOS 5.5 and vim version is
> vim-enhanced-7.0.109-6.el5
>
> Regards,
>  robert
>
> --
> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
>

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: