Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Re: Black Icons on Windows XP Remote Connection Desktop

On 08/30/11 01:09, niva wrote:
> I am using Gvim 7.3 through a remote connection desktop.
> All toolbar's icons are black.
>
> I don't think it comes from Vim but from windows or graphical drivers
> but have you got some idea ?

While I haven't experienced this with Vim, I've had similar
issues with applications written in Python that make use of
Tkinter where, if I launch them (either locally or via RDP) and
then (re)connect via RDP, various containers appear blanked out
(whether black or default-background/button color).

I don't have a good answer for WHY, but perhaps the additional
information can help you track down where/when/why.

-tim


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: