Friday, August 26, 2011

Re: display faster output of external app

> If it is `1' (meaning that you operate on the whole file):
>     %call MyMainFunc()


I operate on the whole file.

In fact I will use your advise with that assumin I have already
stored getline('.') into lineArray

let line=getline('.')
call setline('.', line[:stridx(line, ' ')].g:output)

So I transform your expr with that one :
call setline('.', itemReadLine[0].g:output)

but I know the maxlinelength through my variable s:maxlinelength (=53
in my file).

It is useful for me to align to the substitution string to the 53'
column.
How can I insert 53 blank into your stline method ? or use a mov of
cursor on antoher way ?

thanks

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: