Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Re: VimConf

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 18:08, Joey Beninghove <joey@30cubits.com> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>> ...
>> Also, it's still very early, but I'll definitely need some presenters lined
>> up, so let me know if you're interested in giving an online teaching session
>> for VimConf.
>>
> Hi Joey. I am interested in the workflow sessions, but I would rather
> not give out my email address. An RSS feed would be more appreciated.
> Thanks.

I am curious about this -- gave my spam email to the nom-nom email box. Would
be nice to see some sorta of organizational site spring up around it,
rather than
just an email vortex. What would be the least painful way to actual
structure and
or organize something like this?

Are there examples of good virtual conferences that you plan to follow?

--
--Robert Melton
#vim on irc.freenode.net, 10+ years and counting

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: