Saturday, December 31, 2011

Re: getting rid of the underline in folding

On 2011-12-31, josh wrote:
> I don't like the dashes and underline that appear on folding.
>
> I managed to get rid of the dashes:
> set fillchars="fold: "
>
> Now I try to get rid of the underline.
> any help would be appreciated!

I don't see underlines on my folds, so I'm not sure, but that's
probably set by the Folded highlight group. You can see what it's
set to with

:hi Folded

The following will probably turn off the underlining:

:hi Folded term=NONE cterm=NONE gui=NONE

See

:help usr_06.txt
:help :hi

Regards,
Gary

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: