Friday, December 30, 2011

Re: Is there a way to speed up vimwiki (a vim plugin) ?

=> On [2011-12-27 05:19:08 -0500]:
Eric Weir Said:
>
> On Dec 26, 2011, at 4:15 AM, stardiviner wrote:
>
> > When my vimwiki grow up. I find it is very slow to navigate or open. And vimwiki is slow to open a
> > big file. Is there some method to speed up vimwiki or vim ?
>
> I thought my VimWiki was pretty grown up, but your's must be a lot more grownup. I have yet to experience even a hint of it slowing down.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't help you. You might wanna join the VimWiki Google group. <vimwiki@googlegroups.com> It's small and responses are sometimes a little slow in coming, but the developer is on it and he or others would very likely be able to help you. And once you do get a response they'll stick with you till the problem's solved.

Thanks, I think email to developer is better.
>
> Regards,
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Eric Weir
> Decatur, GA
> eeweir@bellsouth.net
>
> "Style is truth."
>
> - Ray Bradbury
>
> --
> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
>

--
>> stardiviner << =>GPG: 5D9F64D8 Twitter: @numbchild
http://stardiviner.dyndns-blog.com/author.html

No comments: