Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Re: Is there a way to speed up vimwiki (a vim plugin) ?

On Dec 26, 2011, at 4:15 AM, stardiviner wrote:

> When my vimwiki grow up. I find it is very slow to navigate or open. And vimwiki is slow to open a
> big file. Is there some method to speed up vimwiki or vim ?

I thought my VimWiki was pretty grown up, but your's must be a lot more grownup. I have yet to experience even a hint of it slowing down.

Unfortunately, I can't help you. You might wanna join the VimWiki Google group. <vimwiki@googlegroups.com> It's small and responses are sometimes a little slow in coming, but the developer is on it and he or others would very likely be able to help you. And once you do get a response they'll stick with you till the problem's solved.

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eeweir@bellsouth.net

"Style is truth."

- Ray Bradbury

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: